Beautiful kashtan leaves (horse chestnuts)
Looking up through a kashtan tree
One of the sadder parts of life here - this is what the garbage area looks like after the garbage truck has come and gone. This woman and three dogs were poking through what was left on the ground, searching for food or things to recover and sell.
Our livingroom lamp: An interesting phenomena - four lamp covers exactly the same, four flourescent bulbs, four different colors produced by the light.
2 comments:
Hey!!
I've enjoyed reading through your posts. I'm glad you found mine. I love the clustermap! I grabbed one and added it to Solarnorth. I hope your trip and border jump goes well. We used to have to "pop over" to Singapore for the same reason. Safe Travels!!
.m.
I saw the first photo and thought it would be fantastic to paint those.
The rubbish bins look similar to ours here. We have lids on ours and don;t have a mess after they are emptied. That photo struck me - the contrast looking down through the trees.
I hope your retreat went well.
Post a Comment