As I scrolled down through the blurbs of recent news articles, web sites and scientific/geologic blog posts, this article caught my eye immediately because it contained video (I love pictures and if they actually move, all the better - I'm just a child at heart. :) ha ha)
Sometimes I think man is so arrogant. We think we know everything. We think we have all the answers. Yet, even scripture tells us to consider the ant.
consider its ways and be wise!
It has no commander,
no overseer or ruler,
yet it stores its provisions in summer
and gathers its food at harvest.
How long will you lie there, you sluggard?
When will you get up from your sleep?
A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest-
and poverty will come on you like a bandit
and scarcity like an armed man.
and
"Four things on earth are small,
yet they are extremely wise:
Ants are creatures of little strength,
yet they store up their food in the summer;
coneys are creatures of little power,
yet they make their home in the crags;
locusts have no king,
yet they advance together in ranks;
a lizard can be caught with the hand,
yet it is found in kings' palaces.
Proverbs 6:6-11;30:24-28
No comments:
Post a Comment