Street Market, Kiev, Ukraine, September 10, 2011

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Boxes in the Mail - Part One

My sister has been busy! Very busy! She is an excellent crocheter, as evidenced by all of the hats in the above photo. Heidie told me that she was using up left over yarn she had in her stash. I think she had a really fun time mixing colors, experimenting with different patterns and color combinations. Kind of hard to see in this photo are two lap afghans she also made. One is very dark and very pretty. The white one - well, although I'm supposed to find a home for it with someone else.... it looks like it would go on the back of the couch just beautifully in spring. Hmmm. Oh dear. I guess I really should find a nice older person who could use it instead. :) :) So, I'll be taking a bunch of stuff to the orphanage next week. What fun!

No comments: