Hope you and Mel are doing well this Holiday season. Like to re-establish communications with you all and update on the many changes in my life. Looks like you have some grandbabies!! Drop me a line and I'll send you some pics etc...
Wow! Derek! How wonderful to hear from you after all these years! I look forward to being in touch with you again - have sent you an email already. :) :)
2 comments:
Cindy,
Hope you and Mel are doing well this Holiday season. Like to re-establish communications with you all and update on the many changes in my life. Looks like you have some grandbabies!! Drop me a line and I'll send you some pics etc...
Derek
dcooper41@aol.com
Wow! Derek! How wonderful to hear from you after all these years! I look forward to being in touch with you again - have sent you an email already. :) :)
Post a Comment