Street Market, Kiev, Ukraine, September 10, 2011

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh Those Squirrels!

My sister is so funny. Today she sent me an email with photo attached: "thought of you IMMEDIATELY and had to take this pic....just for YOU :) :) :)" This little guy is in her window bird feeder, up there in the frozen 'wilds' of Fairbanks, Alaska.

Why did she send me that? Why did she think of me immediately?

Heh heh. When we are talking via instant messaging, I often check the squirrel cam in North Pole, Alaska, which is just a few miles south of where she lives. If there is a good photo, I save it and send it to her, like the following one I saw the other day. She knows now, she's caught on - she asks before she downloads them. "Is this another squirrel???" If the answer is yes, she doesn't download it :(, she tells me she already can see as many squirrels as she wants to see. Me? Well, there are no squirrels in our part of Ukraine, sad to say - except in cages brought in from other places. I hate to see them in cages, tho - squirrels should be FREE! :) :) Now tell me, who would not want to download a picture as cute as this little guy is?

ha ha ha ha ha ha

No comments: