Street Market, Kiev, Ukraine, September 10, 2011

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hubble

The Hubble Deep Field: The Most Important Image Ever Taken



(The philosophical views expressed in the above video do not necessarily reflect the views of the author of this blog :) - but the photos are cool! And so is the immenseness of the universe!)

2 comments:

The McGowans said...

Loved the video! Yes, we are tiny but not insignificant because the God who made all those galaxies also made us, made us in his own image and sent his very own son to redeem us when we blew it. Life changing.
We were just looking at the moon and Saturn with our telescope and were amazed. I love to focus on darkness and see the stars that are in hidden from sight. Thanks Cindie.
Martita

ColoradoColumbine said...

Sergey and Olya K. were over the other night and I showed them this YouTube. I also mentioned the fact that we are so small and insignificant in the vastness of the universe - yet THIS is where God send His Son, to be born, to live, to die, to rise from the dead so we could receive forgiveness of our sin. This little planet in a vast universe of space, this is where it happened.

I am overwhelmed. I am humbled once again.