Street Market, Kiev, Ukraine, September 10, 2011

Saturday, April 18, 2009

It Must Be Spring In Colorado

Last night I talked with my daughter, son-in-law and grandson via Instant Messaging. While we chatted, they sent me a few photos.

Dye-ing Easter Eggs! Look what I did! (Boy does he look like his papa in this photo!)
They are having a terrific snow storm in their part of Colorado. Kara told me that when we were talking, they'd had by then already 12-15 inches of fresh snow. My father had gotten stuck in their long driveway and John had to help shovel him out. In some places where snow was left from the storm a few days earlier, the snow was over John's knees. I miss snow. We had no snow here in Kherson this winter, unless you want to call an inch of snow "snow".

Before going out to sled:
Coming in at Grammy and Grampy's after sledding down the big hill.
This is the last photo John sent, taken a couple hours after the photo above. My crazy son-in-law. This is something I would have done, with a shirt, shorts and shoes on of course - he just took it a few steps farther. We both love snow, altho neither one of us ski. :) :) :)

No comments: