My friend in South Dakota, SDSue (hi Sue!), recently posted a link on her blog to a new-to-me YouTube 'series', Nancy Today. From what Sue wrote, I decided to check it out right away.
I have not laughed that hard in a very long time.
First I watched her series on making bread, then I watched most of her series on making Christmas Stollen. I didn't get to finish that because it was well past time for bed. If you are a perfectionist, she will probably drive you crazy.
Take a look and see what you think. I'm looking forward to watching more, not just cooking, but all sorts of things out of her life. note - Nancy is Mormon and occasionally mentions that, or things that pertain to Mormonism, but so far it has not been trying to proselytize, just talking about it as a normal part of her life.
No comments:
Post a Comment