
As I look at this photo, I am drawn farther and farther away from the shore and back into the depths of distance. I wonder - what is there? How can I get there? What will I see? How does it smell? Sound? How cold is the air? What would I hear? Who or what lives there?
So many questions - and the only way to get the answers is to BE there. Breathing deeply, taking in the scents and sounds and sights, alive to every nuance. I have never been to this exact place. I want to go there, be there, spend time there and experience it at several different times of the day.
I have been here. When I look at this photo I remember. The heat. The dryness. The sound of emptiness. The scent of wind blowing through pinon pines and cedars and hot rock. The fear of being so near the edge of such a great precipice. The adrenaline rush. The beauty of rock layers in many shades of orange, yellow, white and brown. I remember the wonder and awe, the thinking of "how did God make this?", the feelings and emotions of praise and thanksgiving that our God is so great.And one last photo - the baby osprey are getting big! photo at Glacier National Park today.
3 comments:
Thank you for making a Good Morning for me. Thank you God
Hope to hear more about you wonderful life. For now I work at eh offie hoping to somehow a good mission
Hi there, Nena. Tell me more about yourself - are you here in Kherson? It would be nice to meet you.
Post a Comment