(Note: If you are not into hearing about someone's dream, well - stop here. But it really was the most incredible dream... )
I had the most wonderful dream last night. It's one of those dreams that is going to stay with me for probably the rest of my life. Hear a happy sigh. The dream included an exploding tree, camping with 3 guys I didn't know, a compromising situation, going outside a cabin and watching the northern lights dance around in the sky, actually falling on ground and rolling around in the grass to be able to see the whole very early morning sky and aurora - and while down there, realizing that the stars were falling from the sky to the earth by the dozens, some exploding nearby while others burst into 'falling star flames'. I lay there in the grass, amazed and so excited I thought I was going to burst because I KNEW Jesus was coming back! I decided to go back into the cabin we were all staying in, gather up my laundry and take it downstairs into the basement to wash it. This 'cabin' was actually the above ground floor of an incredibly beautiful complex - someone's dream mountain home they had built specifically so guests could stay above ground while family and friends stayed in the underground mansion - from very basic necessities above to extreme luxury below, reached by a narrow wooden staircase. It was a little difficult to carry my laundry basket down the stairs, but I made it - past the old fashioned wooden telephone hanging on the wall and all. There were a lot of people there, some were sitting around a big table talking together after a meal (my mother was with them), others were working in the kitchen, and one woman was in the laundry room. I was upset that she was starting a load of laundry when I needed the machine, too and I was in such a hurry to get it all finished - until I saw that there were more than two washers and dryers, plus a huge room for sorting and folding clean items.
That's where my dream ended. I woke up, reached over and touched Mel and snuggled down to sleep some more.
Such different emotions in that dream - startled-fear-amazement at the exploding tree, naughty-ness at the compromising situation, happiness and relief when I was the one who put a stop to it, joy - shear joy watching the aurora, wonder and fear and great expectation at seeing the stars begin to fall to earth, contentment and excitement and exploration while searching the underground for the laundry room, disappointment quickly followed by great joy when finding the washer.
So - I could sit and analyze this dream - but I've done a bit of that as I write it out, and I've come to some realizations as I do so. It was a wonderful dream. It was an exciting dream. I'm going to think about this dream most of the day, I am sure.
And Jesus really is returning soon - oh, that will be such a wonderful day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment