Street Market, Kiev, Ukraine, September 10, 2011

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Brother Wayne & His Fiddle


My brother, Wayne, came for Christmas. After everyone else had gone to bed, he played his fiddle for Mel and me. It was really nice listening to him - he played several Christmas songs and parts of others he knows. Here is a video of him playing a song he is in process of memorizing. I posted about him here last year. I told him I really wished Nadia, the eldest daughter of our team mates, could here him. She is taking violin lessons but I seriously doubt that she is learning any of this! :-) :-) :-)



My niece, Wayne's eldest daughter, also plays fiddle professionally. Here is a quote in a review I found on the internet: Kyle Jennings in Concert: "Fiddler Olivia McPeek was astonishing on Charlie Daniels' "Devil Went Down to Georgia." Battle Creek Rocks

No comments: