Various photos of the almost full moon over Joshua Tree National Park:
Playing with my new camera. Found out when I downloaded all of these that I had used a setting with a smaller number of megabytes than I wanted. Still, they turned out pretty good, I think, for a first try!
According to the information I got living in California was that the Joshua trees were named that by the Mormons that crossed the desert. They thought that the trees looked like Joshua praying to God. Interesting although I am not sure it is true! But they are very interesting trees aren't they?
1 comment:
According to the information I got living in California was that the Joshua trees were named that by the Mormons that crossed the desert. They thought that the trees looked like Joshua praying to God. Interesting although I am not sure it is true! But they are very interesting trees aren't they?
Post a Comment