I am not in agreement with much of what is on this website, but the section Earth Changes has been very interesting and enlightening to read through. There is another Christian site that is also interesting: Watcher's Lamp. I just found this site and have not explored it much to see what the author's Christian world-view and doctrinal beliefs are. And of course, there is The End Time, the Christian blog I mentioned in a previous post.
I am not alone in what I am seeing, in what I have been thinking for the past few years. Other Christians are seeing it, too - those who are reading and listening and watching. This is not to say that those who are not reading, listening and watching are wrong necessisarily. Other people are busy with other things within the Christian family.
The world is also seeing - maybe more than the Church is! But the world's interpretation is very different. I think that is also indicitive of the times in which we live. Jesus gave many signs that the world saw and most did not believe in Him. Some even understood them correctly but refused to repent. They KNEW He was the Messiah and refused Him! That is always amazing to me.
We have 3 or 4 people within our group of acquaintances here who attend the studies often, who rarely miss church services, but who are definitely not Believers in Christ Jesus at this time. They hear the word taught and preached over and over again, but refuse to acknowledge the Truth. One man can give you the right answer every time because he taught these things under communism, along with the "reasons" for not believing it. Ei yi yi. Unless this man repents of his sin and unbelief, he is going to hell for eternity, continuing to shake his fist in hatred toward God. Another woman we know could teach a Sunday School class now, and teach the Truth correctly, but she refuses to give a profession of faith and join the church. Her fears of co-workers and friends and maybe even the authorities are too strong at this time. She knows the truth - but she doesn't know the Truth. I pray that she will become a Believer soon, make that profession of faith, and become a child of God! Otherwise, she also will spend eternity in hell. Oh how I pray these two people will repent!
One of these days the very last of God's chosen people will be born, will be drawn to Him. One of these days the very last person will come to know Christ as their Savior. That day may be very, very soon. And when that happens - Christ will return.
Come quickly, Lord Jesus! Come!
No comments:
Post a Comment