Street Market, Kiev, Ukraine, September 10, 2011

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

A Good Night's Sleep

And I am feeling so much better this morning! Yes! It's still morning, which means that I am only partially awake :-), but I feel better emotionally and more alert mentally. Could have something to do with all the prayers I know are being said on our behalf.

Still dark outside - it's not even 7 a.m. The sad thing is that in a couple weeks we'll be back to our usual schedule and I won't see 7 a.m. again for a long time. I am not a morning person when I'm not in the middle of jet lag!

Oh, and something else that helped me tremendously yesterday. The sky mostly cleared off and the SUN SHONE. Not brightly - I almost wrote brightly. No, it was a watery sunshine, but it was SUNSHINE!!!. Thank you, Father in Heaven!

Mel and I have to go shopping today. First, tho, to the bank - and then shopping. Otherwise all we'll have to eat in the house is a couple potatoes, some very old macaroni and some bread. Thankfully, Melinda brought over two jars of soup (made with meatballs and veggies and oh, so very, very good), plus some bread, tomatoes, cucumbers and mayo. Then last night, Alys brought over some homemade raisin and nut bread that is incredibly good - almost a dessert. So for two days we ate very well. Now - time for the store!

All for now.

No comments: