These earthquakes are on the New Madrid fault line, or very close to it. I wonder what's going to happen. They could be caused by fracking (used in gas exploration), or they could be precursors to a "big one". No one at this time knows for sure.
I told Mel yesterday sometime that I think something major is going to happen. We'll see. I am not a prophet, that is for certain! :-)
As you can see, there are 21 earthquakes shown on this page, for the past week, here in Arkansas alone. And this is not a complete list. There are dozens of smaller ones than they show on the USGS lists and maps.Of course there are conspiracy theories abounding about why not all of the quakes are shown and why sometimes they are listed as much larger, then a couple hours later they show up much smaller. And why FEMA has decided to do a huge disaster training exercise in the general area of the fault in May of this year. Oh - the conspiracies abound. But so do thoughtful ideas and statements.
Even the USGS says that eventually the "big one" is going to hit the area, just as it did back in 1811-1812. Two hundred years ago, to the year. Interesting.
Watch and see. And pray.
Come quickly, Lord Jesus!!
No comments:
Post a Comment