Kegga Fin on March 11, 2011, 10:23 AM
I see a lot of prayers on the net.
Isn’t that a paradox when someone pray for peoples safety even though god is the cause for the earthquake?
1. God cause trouble
2. God receive prayers
3. God will help those he caused trouble for?
I know it’s a good thought but I can’t help but wonder how some people could end up beeing this clouded by god 2011.
The above quote is a post on the volcano blog I read. I find it extremely sad. Not only is it evidence that this young man (he has a photo posted, too) is not a Christian, but he has no concept of what prayer is and why a Believer prays. It reminds me of:
Revelation 9:20,21 "The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts." and Revelation 16:8-11,21 "The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him. The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done. ... From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible."
No comments:
Post a Comment