Street Market, Kiev, Ukraine, September 10, 2011
Wednesday, May 04, 2011
A Walk on the Wild Side
On the way to the post office today, this cat was quite intent on Mel's intentions. :-) Can you see me up here? Here I am! Watching a guy play fetch with his German Shepherd. Silly dog, just look at him! Birdy, birdy on the street, hope a kitty cat you don't meet! Cool and the gang - or maybe, Boyz in the 'hood - or maybe, the Three Musketeers! (Unfortunately, the beautiful yellow kitty in the back has a severe case of mange or something :( and has lost all the fur on his neck and chest.)Snoozin' on a lazy afternoon. Hey, who's that behind me? Leave my tail alone! Waiting. Watching. Thinking. Ignoring (but I know you are there!). What. Is. Your. Problem?? That tree back there belongs to me. Don't believe me? Just take a sniff! Then you'll know I'm King Kitty Kat around here! How many doggies are there? Fooled you! There are five! :-) And mama dog was howling (howling!!!) at me as I took the photos from across the street. Kind of like "Go away and leave my puppies alone!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE this post!!!! Good memories of Kherson.
Post a Comment