I finished taking off the wallpaper above the window today. Then I washed it all down with water, wetting any left over brown paper that was still stuck on the wall. I scraped that paper off, then washed it again. Got out the primer stuff and finished putting that on everything. I decided against trying to take off the rest of the yellow paint in the corner. Too much dust - and I'm concerned about my lungs, and Mel's lungs and Cheyenne's lungs and the fishes lungs and my plants and.... Well, you get the idea. :):) So, I primered it all (is that a verb?). Tomorrow I will apply the first coat of white latex paint and voila! My first goal will have been reached before we leave for vacation next week. Yea!Polly is better today and it looks like she is on the mend. I did not go over to help take care of the little ones today. Two of our Ukrainian friends, Ira and Natasha, went over instead. Melinda was then able to get out and buy more minutes for her cell phone, feed her cats, do some shopping and whatever else needed to be done. Meanwhile, the two gals cleaned the house! Upstairs and downstairs. While taking care of the kids. Oh - what energy young people have. {grin}
No comments:
Post a Comment