Ohhhh - I feel like I got hit by a freight train. Just a few minutes after closing off the other post yesterday, wham! I've been in bed or in 'the little room' ever since. Not sure if it's just a bug or food poisoning. The only thing I've been able to keep down was 3 bits of what Mel made for supper (eating a couple hours after he did) and 2 glasses of Sprite. Oh and a glass of Gatorade. That Gatorade actually tasted really good last night before we went to bed for the night.
We're supposed to have people over for dinner tonight, but Mel is going to call and post-pone. I am heading back to bed for a few minutes. The problem with being in bed so long is that my back starts to really hurt. I have to get up, and sit up, and walk around a bit now and again. That tells me that I'm getting over it. When I am in the middle of being really sick, my back doesn't hurt when I'm in bed for long periods of time (at least not to date - that could change, of course).
It's hot and muggy today, already at 9:00 AM. Supposed to rain later today. Which reminds me - here is a really great satelite view of Europe: Sat24.com. I especially like looking at it in the evenings and mornings - you can watch the darkness come and leave from Europe, as well as check out our weather. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment