Street Market, Kiev, Ukraine, September 10, 2011

Monday, August 03, 2009

Anak Krakatoa


The article, Will Krakatoa Rock The World Again?, in the Daily Mail (Great Britain) has some incredibly beautiful photos of Anak Krakatoa. I highly recommend viewing them just for the beauty the photographer, Marco Fulle, captured.

Once again I am amazed at the beauty of the world God created for us. Once again I am also amazed at how often that beauty is violent and dangerous.

My son, Andrew, has been interested in Krakatoa and Anak Krakatoa since grade school. We even bought him a book just on the explosion of 1883 once for Christmas.

As some people have commented at the end of the article - I don't know why the Religion of Climate Change (global warming) thinks man is doing so much damage. One "little" pop from this volcano would - no, WILL spew more CO2 into the atmosphere than man can put there for many dozens of years. Actually, I do know why the Climate Change Religion thinks this way - control, fear, hatred of mankind, hatred of God. But that is a whole 'nother post some time.

No comments: