Ok, this is not one of the projects that I had half finished, stuck in a box or basket for the past year or 6. No, I started this one about 3 weeks ago and finished it just 5 minutes ago. As you can tell from the photo, it needs to be washed and ironed. Then, and only then, will it be folded, and put away until Christmas. Yes, this is going to be a Christmas present.
I wonder if the person who receives it will notice that the pattern is not centered in the bib of the apron? I didn't notice until 6 minutes ago. hahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my - I'm laughing inside, really, truly. Such is life. At least it wasn't MY mistake, but the company who printed it printed it wrong. I don't think it will be a problem, tho, unless the recipient looks down at her bosom and wonders why it has shifted to the left one day. :-) ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment