Street Market, Kiev, Ukraine, September 10, 2011
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Very Informative - But Who Can You Trust???
There is a very important bill being pushed through Congress by the Liberal Left. Socialized medicine. What better way to push it through than to create a "crisis"?
So many thoughts about this, running through my mind. Prayers for safety for my elderly parents who HAVE had the regular flu shot but not the Swine Flu shot, my pregnant daughter who refuses the shot, my son-in-law who refuses the shot, my grandson who has not had the shot, my youngest son who cannot have the shot even if he wanted it because one affected him so badly, my oldest son whose flu shot status is currently unknown but I'd guess he would refuse it. The last I talked to my mother, the stuff isn't even available yet where they live and people area already coming down with Swine Flu. It may be a moot point after all.
We'll see what happens. Their lives are all in GOD's hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think we will all have had it and gotten over it by the time the vaccine is available anyway :) I have had it, and it's not so bad. The rest of my family seems to stay well so far. Hope yours wll, too.
I'd rather get H1N1 than the normal flu, seeing as how the normal flu is apparently much more fatal. Especially since it seems H1N1 is being HEAVILY over-reported: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/21/cbsnews_investigates/main5404829.shtml
How heavy are they over-reported? Well, in Alaska 93% of the H1N1 flu cases that were sent to a lab turned out NOT to be H1N1 (in GA it was 97%). More numbers are at the link.
I'm too young to remember the first manufactured Swine Flu scare, but I read about it. Apparentely, the CDC wants to reinvent 1976. Which I suppose goes well with this being Carter's second term and all.... (yeah, I know, Carter took the oath in 1977, but still!)
You know, Peter, this article bothers me a great deal. So, if the govn. doesn't track the flu 'for reals', then it can put out information in either direction, many or few have had it. Many people are not going to get this shot, thinking they've already had the flu. Therefore, tell people they really didn't have the flu and still need the shot. WHY is the govn. pushing this shot so heavily? An experimental shot, specifically directed at children? I've never been heavy into conspiracies and don't want to start now - but something is very definitely fishy in Denmark. I truly believe there is something else going on here. This is either an experiment or a test run of some kind. The politics involved in the whole subject - medical control of the general population - is mind boggling. Shades of 1984 and Minority Report.
I agree that something is rotten. I think it has to do with socialized health care.
In any case, though, I think the old maxim is right: Never attribute to a conspiracy that which can adequately be explained by stupidity. :-)
Post a Comment