Street Market, Kiev, Ukraine, September 10, 2011

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just a Hello

Worked for several hours tonight, trying to get my computer to print out mailing labels. I remember that one of the previous Microsoft programs was very easy to use when I wanted all of my address list printed out. Vista, however, was a nightmare. Why oh why do they keep changing programs to make them more difficult to use? Facebook does the same thing. I just get used to the way it has to be done, and facebook changes something again. Sigh.

It's almost 11:30 pm and I'm just too tired to try and write tonight. I need to spend some time writing. I'm feeling the need to write again. To put down frustrations and whatever in print. To work things out via words I can see. I guess I'll have to try tomorrow.

However, tomorrow I will have a 6 year old dogging my every step. I love it. I love it around the frustrating times. If I could get him busy with a game, I could write. However, the games are on this computer...so writing at the same time is not possible. Guess I'll just have to spend time with my little grandson. Poor me! ha ha. In a couple months I will be crying real salty tears of missing both him and the granddaughter so much I won't be able to stand it. Gotta soak it all in now.

So - hopefully, maybe more tomorrow.

Goodnight.

No comments: