Street Market, Kiev, Ukraine, September 10, 2011

Saturday, September 01, 2007

A Goal is Reached!

BEGINNING:
MIDDLE:
END:
I'll work on the rest of the room after we return from our vacation. Now - I've got to finish cleaning up all everything and get all the stuff out of the livingroom back into the bedroom before we leave on Tuesday! I'm sure the person who will house/pet/plant-sit for us would appreciate that a lot. heh heh heh!

I was amazed to find this afternoon that when I tried to photograph the finished wall, the flash on the camera did not work. The white wall is bright enough to not need a flash, where it did flash during both of the 'before' photos I took during daylight hours. I wonder how bright it will be when all the taxi and big truck lights bounce off it all night long??? I think I'll have to get a real curtain up soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful!! You will have a nice bright winter (at least inside)!