Nice chat with the nurse this morning. My A1C was great - very good, even below the "good" level. No diabetes. Yea! My cholesterol levels were good - will find out the numbers later today. I'll pick up all the paperwork when I get my PPD checked (and I already know it's a negative just by looking at it. Experience from having them done so many times over the years!) And I already knew I was in menopause. My potassium levels are low, though and I need an Rx for that. I know that has happened to me in the past, too. I also remember now that the Rx before tore my stomach up something fierce, so our former doctor [moved away :( unfortunately - we loved him!] gave me a list of foods to include more often in my diet. I have a feeling that's what I'm going to have to do again instead. I need to have that rechecked before we return to Ukraine.
So, I'm feeling a bit better about all that now.
Having a cup of coffee also helps. Doesn't help my blood pressure, but it helps me feel more optimistic about everything. :-)
Now - on to the gall bladder and heart issues.
Is this what becoming a Seasoned Citizen is all about???
No comments:
Post a Comment